Efforts are made to increase the number of individuals who have access to, receive, and know how to properly use a male condom.
WHAT WE DO
- Provide condoms free of charge to individuals at high risk
- Distribute free Condoms at National LGBT Health Week, National HIV Testing Day, National Latino Awareness Day, and World AIDS Day.
- Promote condom use by increasing awareness of condom benefits and normalizing condom use within target community
- Distribute free Condoms to target community at greatest risk for HIV infection, especially those marginalized by social, economic, or other structural conditions.
- Establish organizational support for condom distribution and promotion activities in traditional and non-traditional venues.
- Provide free condoms in the community,at clubs, Metro stations, convenience stores, beauty salons/barber shops, and other community venues.
Condom distribution is widely available to ensure successful HIV prevention. Condom distribution programs increase condom availability and use among a wide range of young adults and adults.